the Romance Impaired Special Report
Half the populace is romance impaired. They are referred to as men. Here are a few suggestions and tricks to get you through those special days or to renew a romantic relationship. Simply comprehend if you are a guy, it is your fault and your job to fix it.
10 Quick Romantic Strategies:
1. Build a love montage by gathering up some pictures of you and your lover, maybe a few ticket stubs of places you have visited and several other small odds and ends that have special meaning to you both.
2. Purchase a tree together with your partner and plant it in a personally important location. Each year on your anniversary, drink a glass of champagne next to your tree and talk how your love and tree have grown.
3. If your woman has to work later than usual, create a lunch box and fill it with her favorite things such as candies, organic tea, and cookies. Inscribe "Open in Case of Emergency" on the top. Send it off with her in the morning or deliver in person at the end of the day if possible.
4. Women seldom go to the spa alone. Once or twice a year, spring for her and her BFF gal pal to get facials, massage, and nails done. Realize that if her BFF is married, her husband will hate you for raising the standard.
5. If you are low on funds, a single long stem rose with a note can still add romance. "Thank you for coming into my life."
6. Study your partner's preferred hobby and pinpoint a present that is really useful for her. The more focused the gift the more impact it will have. Talk to her friends and family, and use the Internet to find the info you need.
7. Jot down a note saying "I thought of you and it made me smile." Leave the note somewhere where your partner is sure to find it, or text it to her phone.
8. If you find free postcards at resorts or restaurants, write love notes on them and send them to her - home or office.
9. Talk to your partner's family and find out what her favorite book was when she was a little girl. Buy a copy of the book and read it to her in bed.
10. If your partner has voice mail at the office or on her mobile, leave a message saying "Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you." She will welcome this anytime but in particular when she is going through a tough period.
10 suggestions are not a large amount, yet it is more than adequate to keep me busy for a couple of years.
Come on over to http://txtromance.com for the latest and greatest ways to use smartphone technology for old-fashioned romance and keep the starch in your relationship.
Tags: romantic sms for girl friend,top 10 romantic sms,romantic sms for girl,romantic ideas for her,romantic poems
Just a start, but everyone has to start somewhere. No matter what you spend, if she senses the effort, your benefit will be 10 fold. If a holiday or birthday is approaching, go high tech and make use of SMS to text your ex or romance back.
By Charles Lamm